Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hola from Espana!!

HOLAAA

Estoy aqui in Alcala! I'm here in Alcala. After an 8 hour flight....during which I did not sleep a wink and sitting at the airport for 3 hours... I am officially moved into Alcala. After arriving in the airport, the group and I took a bus to Alcala and we were dropped off in la plaza de Cervantes where we were picked up by our host families! So we walked back to my host family's house and then I unpacked, we ate lunch and then now it is siesta time!




This is a picture from my window! We're on the 8th floor of a "piso"- it's similar to our apartment complexes. You can sort of see the mountains and stuff in the background!








And this is my bed!! It's a tiny twin bed but it's quite comfortable! The rooms here are a lot smaller than ones in the U.S. And I had to fit all my clothes into a tiny hanging space! (dreadful!) haha but I made it work!





And this is my desk! Just in case you wanted to see where I'll be trying to study and be academic!










Anyways... I should be sleeping but that's starting to seem impossible. We're going on a walk soon so I'll try and take lots of fun pictures for you all to see!
love and miss you already <3

No comments:

Post a Comment