So I slept until 1 today.. it was amazingg! Sleeping here is what people like to do most! I'm still adjusting to being able to sleep that often. I also went to the park today with some girls! Let's just say their parks here are much more fun but slightly more dangerous.
| Their version of a teeter totter/ swing |
Fun facts of today!!
1. In case you didn't know- spaniards eat bread with every meal. They give you a chunk of french bread with every meal. If I remember right, this dates back to times of war when all they could eat, because it was cheap, was bread.
2. Stores don't open til 5 or 6.
Meals for today:
Lunch- soup with ham in it and other white floating things... I have no idea what they were and then more slices of jamon (ham) with green peppers on the side
| This is what their melon looks like here! It's pretty good. |
Tomorrow is the first day of classes!! I'm excited and nervous. My backpack is all packed and I have a pen/pencil case holder. And my mama packed me a "picnic" aka a sack lunch for tomorrow.
I also was able to witness my mama wax off her bigote "mustache" tonight! It was hilarious. She had one of the wax strips that she put on her face.
That's about it for today! <3
hmmm - loving that ham huh? I love how you describe your food, white things, stringy things. Hysterical. How was the first day of school?
ReplyDelete